Mrs Regina Ip Spoke at the Third Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation
Mrs Regina Ip, Convenor of the Executive Council, LegCo Member and Co-Chair of Maritime Silk Road Society, was invited to speak at the Third Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation on 18 October in Beijing. The theme of her presentation was “Mutual Learning Among Civilizations: Collaboration Between International Think Tanks and People-to-People and Cultural Exchanges”.
Speech by Mrs Regina Ip
1. Group photo of Hong Kong delegation taken with Chief Executive John Lee at Belt and Road International Conference in Beijing
2. Group photo of Hong Kong delegation about to watch Opening Ceremony of Belt and Road International. Conference
3. With ExCo colleague Jeffrey Lam and Director of Chief Executive's Office Carol Yip at the Belt and Road Forum in the morning of the Conference
4. Mrs Regina Ip spoke at the forum on "Mutual Learning Among Civilizations"
5. Mrs Regina Ip was interviewed by CGTN in Beijing